Join Maintel’s CTO Dan Davies along with other senior legal peers and decision-makers in an interactive 90-minute virtual boardroom in partnership with Noord, where you can discover:
– How cloud migration can allow rapid changes to the digital workplace
– How to tailor your business communications strategy to securely accommodate hybrid working
– Secure connectivity transformation strategies to be implemented
– How your firm can anticipate and overcome potential challenges on the horizon
– Confirmation that moving to the cloud is the right choice for the legal firm’s voice, video and collaboration applications
– Hear about the top priorities of a thriving digital workplace from your peers
– Gain clarity on whether the digital workplace could and will ever replace the physical workplace
– How to develop a digital workplace strategy that builds upon innovation in workplace technology to deliver connected experiences and drive user adoption
– Insights into how digital workplace solutions can make innovation and change faster, simpler, and more achievable, which can lead to improved business services and a greatly improved client experience
About the speaker:
Dan joined Maintel in 2013 as part of the acquisition of Proximity Communications, where he was the Product and Solutions Director and board member. With over 20 years’ experience in the communications sector and an engineering and design consultancy background, he is driven by making sure our technology has a meaningful impact on our customers’ organisations, with business focussed outcomes that help them to achieve success.
Dan leads all R&D activity within Maintel including our Product Management, R&D engineering and software development functions, as well as heading up our Information Systems and Security teams.