Support and Maintenance
We understand that you have your own unique IT setup that you rely on. We’re experts at helping you to analyse, design and deploy a tailored and efficient support model to keep your communications up and running effectively.
Maintaining your communications infrastructure is essential. But this usually comprises of a complex array of communications technologies, spanning different sites, often delivered and supported by a number of vendors. This can create headaches, inefficiencies and increased costs for your business; while distracting and tying up your ICT resources.
Communications is our business
Maintel and our customers have won several awards for their managed service solutions and many of our customers are happy to provide references and case studies on request.
Our managed services are built upon an award-winning core support services capability that has been developed and refined over many years and which provides the key incident, problem, escalation, and vendor management capabilities. These services are backed by established technical response and resolution service level agreements (SLAs) and are accessible via a single point of contact provided by the permanently resourced National Operations Centre (NOC). Whether your systems are situated on-premise, in the cloud or a combination of both, we can ensure they continue to run smoothly. In fact, we have hundreds of people dedicated to front line ICT support, monitoring and managing our customers’ services
Our support services underpin all of our managed communications services and are backed by our established technical response and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Our support services capabilities include:
- A national service desk providing single point of contact for multiple communications services
- Pro-active monitoring – our Network Operations Centres (NOCs) monitor your infrastructure and services to ensure they run smoothly
- We have qualified technicians located throughout the UK, backed by extensive logistics resources
- Our processes adhere to ITIL best practice and are continuously reviewed to improve future performance
- All calls, whether change, upgrade or fault, are logged and managed through to completion on sophisticated service management platforms
Of all the independent managed service providers in the UK, Maintel has one of the largest national teams of technicians accredited across technologies from Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Unify and HP.