Maintel & Mitel
Maintel has delivered robust, cost effective communications services within the public sector for over 15 years.
This has enabled us to develop a real understanding of the unique challenges facing public sector organisations, and develop a portfolio of products and services that help them use public money in the smartest possible way.
Unique challenges, innovative solutions
We’ve deployed solutions and delivered services for over 200 public sector organisations, helping employees to communicate effectively and deliver first-class great service. We deliver future-proof, secure solutions that complement existing systems and:
- Unlock essential cost savings
- Accelerate decision making and drive efficiency by enabling teams to do more
- Improve customer service
- Make communications more secure
- Ease administrative burden
- Streamline and simplify processes
- Improve patient care
- Accelerate hospital bed turnaround time
- Reduce patient wait times
We do this by combining best-in-class technology with an expert managed service overlay to provide communications solutions spanning UC and collaboration technology, contact centre, security-as-a-service, local connectivity, traditional, inbound and IP telephony, video and audio conferencing and integrated communications.
Leading industry accreditations
Our commitment to the UK public sector is demonstrated through our comprehensive range of accreditations. Most notably, as a Crown Commercial Services partner Maintel has secured membership to all 10 lots in the Network Services Framework (RM1045).
We also have services listed in:
- G-Cloud-9 (RM1557ix)
- RM1058 – Technology Services – lots 3 and 5
- RM3804 – Technology Services 2
- RM3733 – Technology Products
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative
- JISC Telephony Purchasing Services
- Cyber Essentials+
We are also in the process of applying for the HSCN accreditation following the closure of the N3 network.
This means that we can create, develop and combine solutions across all technology areas, providing a holistic, end-to-end communications environment for our public sector customers and their end-users.
We deliver services to a range of organisations across the public sector, including:
- Central government
- Local government
- Higher and further education
- Blue light