Specialist Infrastructure Engineer
JOB TITLE: Specialist Infrastructure Engineer
FUNCTION: Cloud Services
LOCATION: Home Based (South East Preferred)
To deliver, manage and develop Maintel’s ICON Cloud and network infrastructure (ICON Platform) to support customer needs, growth and services as required to meet the strategic aims of the company.
1) Maintain a level of expert knowledge, skills and manufacturer accreditation in line with business and supplier requirements.
2) Assess and advise on the impact of any changes on Maintel’s ICON Platform.
3) Provide technical support as a technical escalation point on Maintel’s ICON Platform.
4) Oversee the testing of new technology solutions on Maintel’s ICON Platform.
5) Carry out changes on Maintel’s ICON Platform using strict defined Change process.
6) Update all relevant documentation to reflect all services and all changes.
7) Assist Presales/Product as and when requested in the design of services to meet customer requirements on the Maintel’s ICON Platform.
8) Ensure Maintel’s ICON Platform meets industry best practice.
9) Ensure Maintel’s ICON Platform is proactively monitored and maintained.
10) To achieve service KPI’s & SLA’s.
11) Timely and accurate completion of paperwork as required.
12) Understand processes, procedures and internal computer systems.
13) Complete all tasks to a high standard of quality.
14) To be focused and responsive towards the customer’s needs.
15) To follow all Health and Safety and working guidelines as updated from time to time ensuring safe working environment at all times.
16) Shares knowledge and skills with other team members and across the business.
Working independently or as part of a team in resolving or assisting in major outages.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies, threats and vulnerabilities.Quantitative Information:
Skills and Aptitudes:
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@Maintel.co.uk.