JOB TITLE: Service Advisor
DEPARTMENT: Service Centre
REPORTING TO: Service Desk Manager
LOCATION: Thatcham, RG19
To take incoming service requests via phone and email and log these accurately onto the company’s fault logging system. To manage the various fault queues to ensure and meet Maintel’s excellent customer service standards.
- Answer all incoming calls from internal or external sources
- Keep all calls updated with accurate notes
- Keep customers updated as frequently as possible when dealing with a specific call
- Manage the service inbox and log/reply to all incoming mails from Maintel’s customers
- Monitor the various network faults and report them to the relevant party on behalf of Maintel customers
- Keep network calls updated with frequent calls to customers
- Provide 1st line support including line testing and fault finding on voice and data products including ADSL, Horizon, leased lines, etc.
- Own customer issues as required
- The Standard Operating Procedures are designed to detail the best practice to provide reliable quality to the customer and must be adhered to at all times.
- You must be an excellent team player and be able to work on own initiative as well as within the service team
- Participate in an out of hour’s rota to provide support for customers with 24 hour coverage on voice and data products on approximately a one week in six basis (when trained, additional recompense applies).
- Must have previous customer service experience in a telecoms environment
- Must have experience in dealing with network providers and portals
- Data/IT knowledge desirable
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week to be worked on a shift basis between the hours of 08:00 to 18:00 with a 60 minute lunch break.
20 days holiday per year
Contributory pension scheme, discounted private health care scheme, death in service insurance scheme, income protection scheme, childcare vouchers and Share incentive scheme – (subject to qualifying employment period)