JOB TITLE: Senior Billing Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Telecom Expense Management
Job Purpose Statement:
- Dealing with financial information for the client's payments and validating telecom`s invoices from various suppliers for BA in UK, USA and Canada.
- Work alongside the TEM Manager, with daily operation and administration duties, Invoice signing as required by the line manager.
- Managing the department when required, assisting the training and mentoring of junior colleagues.
- Processing reports for the customers as required.
- Adhoc duties as required either by the customer or line manager.
- Assisting and supporting billing process department, ensuring hundred percent achievements in billing collections,
- Checking invoices has been paid, filling and particularly during month end close and other busy periods.
- Other duties as and when requested.
- Office cover to be provided 8am to 5:30pm.
- Out of hours cover to be provided to 10pm when required.
- Validating invoices against BA database.
- Ensure confidentiality in all aspects of billing actions and handling responsibilities of merging billing records and report income projections to management team.
- Contacting clients and suppliers regarding payment investigation
- Issuing billing adjustments
- Dealing with problematic invoices
- Delivering reimbursement checks and performing data entry.
The role can be relatively demanding, especially when dealing with multiple expenses in a timely manner:
- Being able to match financial totals and receipts.
- Handling invoices and endorsements.
- Interacting and solving customers' issues all have time targets.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Abilities
- Strong and proven customer service skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Ability to build great relationships quickly and effectively
- A team player
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to deal with customers and drive suppliers autonomously in a professional, efficient manner.
- Essential to be able to work with multiple supplier portals and in house systems and tools.
- To be able to work unsupervised, on own initiative and be highly organised and self-motivated.
- To maintain the highest levels of quality and attention to detail at all times.
- Experience of MS Excel and MS Access to an Advanced Level is essential to assist the team in making improvements to existing process.
- Experience within an accounts or billing role
To apply, please send your CV to HRTeam@Maintel.co.uk.