JOB TITLE: Sales Support Executive
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
Job Purpose Statement:
To efficiently support and assist the sales team in all required areas. Main support areas will be assisting with the processing of orders through in house Quotebuilder system, reporting and any ad hoc value-adding documents.
- To be aware of and understand sales deals and see them from beginning to end from an administrative perspective i.e. job costing, proposal, signed PO, contract etc)
- To assist with entering pre-orders/orders into in house Quotebuilder system, providing all necessary checks to ensure smooth approval flow through system
- To provide proactive administrative support of the sales database
- To monitor Salesforce to ensure accuracy and that all data is input by sales personnel prior to month end.
- If necessary, to provide advice and training on the system to sales personnel
- To assist monitoring Goldeneye inbox on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance with all security, safety, health and environmental responses and requirements
- Ensuring new customers are signed up to our T&C's and have a current contract
- To collate all job costing sheets from sales personnel and to ensure they are signed off before the release of a proposal
- Occasional contact with Customers to provide quotations, resolve invoice queries, assist with other queries/escalations
- Provide assistance with commission queries
- To ensure orders are processed on the system accurately and timely to meet deadlines or month end target dates
- To ensure that all Maintel brand guidelines are adhered to
- To produce high quality documentation
- To educate sales personnel with the Maintel brand
- To liaise at different levels to gain required information by a deadline date
- To meet all document submission deadline dates
No responsibility for other staff or management of budgets.
Working relationships with:
Manager will be in regular contact with the holder of this role to provide details of work required and to receive reports
Sales Support Executives
Other Company employees
There will be regular contact (primarily via email or telephone) with all areas of the business as required to assist with order processing. In addition, there will be regular contact with all sales personnel to manage deals through to completion and to ensure the accuracy of CRM
There may be a requirement for liaison with Customers and Suppliers in relation to quotations and tender responses
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite (DTP packages may be advantageous)
- Disciplined work approach, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise in a busy environment, always meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate in a friendly, helpful, positive, persuasive and firm manner at all levels of the business and externally
- Ability to manage quotation/order process, sales reporting, general administration and overall sales support duties.
Knowledge of the Telecoms marketplace would be advantageous
- At least two year’s experience working in a sales administration role, where production of accurate and timely documentation was a key responsibility.
- Proven ability utilising formatting skills to produce high quality documents.
- Ability to utilise the English language in a professional, relevant and interesting manner, which will convey relevant information to the reader and gain commercial interest in our response.
- Strong administration and organisation skills which enable to person to complete PA duties, sales support duties and tender response requirements simultaneously.
- Job holder is expected to be educated to at least ‘A level’ standard or equivalent with good passes in numerical, language and computing
To apply, please send your CV to HRTeam@Maintel.co.uk.