JOB TITLE: Network Solutions Project Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Service Centre
REPORTING TO: Service Desk Manager
LOCATION: Thatcham, RG19
To order and provision voice, data and networking services to new and existing customers in a unified communications environment.
- Review new sales orders to ensure order detail is sufficient to progress and clarify any outstanding information
- Place orders for all voice and data products including Wholesale Line Rental, DSL, Leased Lines, VoIP services and NGN
- Keep order notes up to date and detail all actions taken
- Manage suppliers of network products to ensure smooth and prompt delivery of services
- Provide full and regular updates to Maintel customers with regards to their orders including confirmation upon receipt of order, estimated delivery times and any other pertinent information
- Liaise with project coordination to ensure internal engineers are booked and parts ordered if required
- Where necessary create billing products and check existing billing products are correct as per contract. Pass orders/issues over to billing for completion.
- Answer overflow customer service calls to the call centre and log incidents as necessary
- Ensure that orders are kept within specification and any additional chargeable items are highlighted and handled accordingly
- Respond to all emails in a timely fashion whether internal or external
- Follow local operating procedures and processes
- Participate in an out of hour’s rota to provide support for customers with 24 hour coverage on voice and data products on approximately a one week in six basis (when trained, additional recompense applies).
- Must have previous provisioning experience in a similar environment with VOIP products
- Previous customer service experience desirable
- Data/IT knowledge desirable
- ITIL knowledge desirable
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week to be worked on a shift basis between the hours of 08:00 to 18:00 with a 60 minute lunch break.
20 days holiday per year.
Contributory pension scheme, discounted private health care scheme, death in service insurance scheme, income protection scheme, childcare vouchers and Share incentive scheme – (subject to qualifying employment period).
If you think you have the right skills, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org