JOB TITLE: Mitel Mobility Support Engineer
FUNCTION: Support Services
LOCATION: Central London (Onsite)
Job Purpose Statement:
The key purpose of the role is provide onsite support of the telephony estate for the customer.(DBS Check will be required).
You would be expected to help support and diagnose aspects of the mobile estate including iPhones / iPads when configuring and setting up and generally dealing with customer queries as and when required.
If successful you would be part of a team of 6 working together onsite.
- 1st line support for all incident and task requests
- Mobileiron awareness and administration processing
- Yorktel AV equipment setup 1st line diagnostic and configuration support from a hands and eyes resolution perspective
- Asset management updates and tracking
- IMAC order processing via Multi vendors.
- Patient Entertainment System AV equipment fault finding and diagnosing
- Mitel Analogue / IP Telephone installs , incident resolution
- Mitel Contact Centre / IVR
- Redbox /Tollring Software support
- Diagnostics iOS iPhone / iPad setup , Bleeps , incident support , installs
- Project requests with some managing of workload
- Daily upkeep of tickets and queue using Kingfisher / ServiceNOW
- Managing IMAC requests and dealing with mobility procurement process
- Liaising with 3rd Part vendors as and when required for onsite incidents
- Daily/ Weekly server maintenance checks and backup procedures
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Aptitudes:
To be successful in this role we think you will need:
- To have prior engineer and knowledge and experience in the Mitel industry
- Be self-driven and confident when doing project installs and dealing with incidents and to know when to escalate.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner as this role is on a customer site
- To be willing to learn new skills
The following are desirable skills:
- Server experience both virtual and physical for maintenance checks
- Contact center, IVR, Redbox, Mobileiron Nupoint Messenger, and Multitone Messaging
- Patching of both analogue and IP phones
- Information Technology or equivalent work experience. Work experience in the field.
- First line support dealing with customer facing roles and telephone escalations
- Project co-ordination experience is helpful
- iOS Mobility experience is advantageous
- Report creation and sharing in both Word and Excel is essential
- Network Experience
- Mitel engineer with good experience in incidents / install and configuration.
- Ideally mobile device support on iOS with both configuration, MDM setup rollout.
- Deal with service desk tool and asset management tool and upkeep of data.
- Awareness of Mitel equipment and be able to fault find and resolve with keen skill of absorbing various knowledge within the team and broadening one’s own knowledge.
- Qualification in Computer Science
- Qualification in Computer Engineering
- Industry accreditations in Mitel ideally suited
To apply, please send your CV to HRTeam@Maintel.co.uk.