JOB TITLE: In Life Contract Management Specialist
REPORTING TO: In Life Contract and 3rd Party Renewals - Manager
LOCATION: Desk Based - Burnley
The Contract Management (Transition Services) department aims to provide the back office functions of Transition Planning and Support, In Life Contract and 3rd Party Renewals.
Transition Planning and Support – the seamless on boarding of new customers and/or sites into support, customer liaison, operational readiness management, Document Solutions and ITEM set up.
In Life Contract Management & 3rd Party Renewals – in life support renewals (billing and 3rd party renewal management), database management for MAC’s, changes and customer ceases.
The key objectives are to ensure that in-life contractual documentation is received and stored accurately on Kingfisher allowing all necessary information to be available enabling the on-going management and support of Maintel’s customers.
Managing the on time billing and renewal of all support contracts, ensuring accuracy in value and data, factoring pro rata and contract consolidation where possible and minimising any overdue or age debt queries.
To ensure all amendments to in-life customers are managed accurately and efficiently including ceases, changes, additions, updates, MAC’s, renewal uplifts, billing changes
Renewal of all 3rd party backed off support contracts from year 2 onwards.
Validation of all Time and Materials support calls when a Purchase Order is required for the works to be carried out.
Contract Profitability, merging of Customers/Suppliers Contracts and on-going management of 3rd party support base.
There are specific roles within the department that the team deal with:
- MAC’s – relocation, small moves, adds and changes
- All Ceases
- WLR3 updates for existing customers
- Mobile updates for existing customers
- Monthly Renewals Billing
- 3rd Party Renewals
- 3rd Party Cancellations
- T&M Validations
- Renewal Uplifts
- Service and Contract changes/amendments – In Life
- Billing Set up – Existing Customers
- Kingfisher Cleanse Activity – In life
- Contract Profitability
- Mobile Contract Resigns
Area: Transition Services – In Life Contract Management
Objective: In-life management of all aspects of customer information and 3rd party support
Complete data management tasks accurately, efficiently and according to the data management processes and policies, including:
- Entering and amend data related to - moves adds and changes, third parties, WLR3, Mobile, hardware and software products, contacts, internal users, requests from internal Maintel colleagues and 3rd party suppliers.
- Being the first point of contact for all In-life contract queries
- Being the first point of contact for all 3rd party renewals, from year 2 onwards.
- Ensure correct validation of all T&M requests take place and charges passed back to customers, where applicable.
- Demonstrate a courteous, professional telephone manner and strong communication skills at all times to both internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Recognise the importance of procedures and processes and adhere to these to deliver a high standard of administration of in-life contracts and renewals.
- Show the ability to adapt to changes in workload/content and work confidently within a pressurised environment.
- All invoices to be generated and sent out to the customer on time.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload based on importance to the business and correctly identify business critical issues.
- Build strong, productive relationships with internal departments, based on professional, clear and reliable communication
- Maintain and improve the integrity of the data held in on Kingfisher.
- Strive to exceed internal and external customer and suppliers expectations.
- Effective and timely decision making.
- Produce monthly performance and exception reports to internal departments
- Ensure KPI’s are met.
Specific Skills, Job Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
(Those considered essential for all aspects of the job to be carried out thoroughly together with an indication of other desirable factors if appropriate.)
1. Skills and Aptitudes
- Has the drive necessary to achieve success
- Flexible and reliable approach and attitude to work
- Show necessary computing skills and is able to adapt to new systems and system changes.
- Ability to adapt to changes in workload/content and work confidently within a pressurised environment, multi tasking between email requests and duties.
- Ability to work under own initiative but as part of a team
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Customer Service Skills – ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Complies with Health & Safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills (including a high standard of written and spoken English)
- Meticulous eye and attention to detail and accurate data transfer/input
- Demonstrated ability to take a logical and analytical approach to administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to cooperate and work effectively as a member of a team and interact with other departments
- Ability to manage and manipulate data and relevant information quickly, accurately and efficiently
2. Job knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Basic general Telecoms knowledge
- Basic knowledge of service delivery requirements in our market place
- Basic understanding of the network services industry/Maintel products and services
- Can demonstrate some office based administration experience
- Can demonstrate Excel data manipulation.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@maintel.co.uk.