Systems we support
Maintel can offer a full range of maintenance and professional services to meet your specific requirements. We are accredited by nearly all-leading telephony manufactures in the UK and as such able to offer high quality support for all their products.
With nationwide coverage across multiple technologies we can install & maintain voice & data equipment weather its legacy TDM or IP based ensuring one company covers your entire telecoms estate.
Being a Siemens Premier channel partner, an Avaya Silver and Service Expert partner and a Mitel Platinum partner Maintel is able to supply products, applications, advanced replacement for maintenance spares and our engineers are always available to provide professional support.
We are also fully accredited to maintain Ericsson, Panasonic, Toshiba and Samsung.
- Avaya Avaya is a global leader in business communications providing solutions directly and through its channel partners to leading enterprises around the world. Avaya provide unified communications, contract centres, data solutions and related services. Enterprises of all sizes depend on Avaya for state of the art communication that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service and competiveness.
- Mitel A leading provider of communication software and solutions for a range of organisations from the very small single site to large enterprises. Mitel offer a broad choice of solutions from basic business communication to sophisticated unified communications from pre packaged to tailored applications.
Operating in over 90 countries, recognising that the value of a communications solution is different for every business. Mitel's portfolio of solutions is highly scalable, secure, easily managed, and optimised to meet the evolving communications needs of our customers.
- Siemens As a leading global engineering & technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world's major challenges. To ensure each type of worker has the right features and functionality to succeed in their role, Siemens have engineered a comprehensive range of phones from stylish desktop phones, laptop and smart phones, cordless devices to WLAN handsets.
- Panasonic Panasonic is one of the largest electronic product manufacturers in the world. It manufacturers and markets a wide range of products under the Panasonic brand to enhance and enrich lifestyles all around the globe.
- Samsung Samsung systems and applications are suited to any business and provide the perfect solution to any problem you might have.
- LG LG believes technological innovation is the key to success in the marketplace and has since foundation in 1958 led the way in bringing advanced digital products and applied technologies to our customers.
- BT Operating in more than 170 countries, BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services. Everything you need from basic business telephones to fully managed office phone systems.
- Ericsson Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and data services to mobile and fixed network operators globally and one of the few companies worldwide that offer end-to-end solutions for all major communication standards.
- Toshiba Toshiba has been a leading business telephony supplier in the UK since 1987, providing a range of robust communication solutions designed to perfectly connect with your individual business and specific communication needs.