Efficient and effective handling of customer interactions regardless of communication channel is a vital component of the customer experience. It may be a small team of sales or support agents within an organisation or a large scale contact centre operation that forms the backbone of your business.
Maintel offer Contact Centre and Workforce Optimisation Solutions that improve the outcome of these interactions not only for the customer but for your business goals as well. From the ability to monitor contact handling efficiency to understanding exactly what aspect of customer contact should be focused on for improvement, we enable you to obtain positive results with the impact you seek. We believe that increased performance need not come at the expense of quality.
We understand the importance of your business brand image, which is formed from the on-going accumulation of these interactions; our solutions allow you to take control of these key customer touch points.
Our portfolio of Contact Centre solutions includes some of the following examples;
- Call Routing technology that allows our customers' customers to be routed to a suitable agent or representative more efficiently
- Outbound solutions for the benefits of proactively contacting a large customer base efficiently using a variety of technical solutions to meet those needs
- Voice Self Service offers customer choice in how service can be accessed and a greater focus on individual customer needs - making it easier for your customers to interact with you
- Work Force Management and Reporting technologies that allow our customers to understand what is happening in the contact centre in real and historical time frames and adjust activities to changing customer needs
- Agent Call Recording offerings to meet Compliance Regulations as well as for training and Call Quality purposes
- Speech Analytics of up to 100% of your customer calls or emails help identify the touch points and processes at the root of customer dissatisfaction, while analysis of agent responses ensure that regulatory requirements, service standards and campaign priorities are being met
- Integration of these technologies and expertise that ensure core contact centre technologies integrate seamlessly together to create a more powerful multiple technology solution
Our contact centre services and solutions are typically on-premise, however to allow for even further flexibility to deliver customer interactions, we also offer cloud solutions.
Your goals become our goals – Our business consultants, technology specialists, systems architects, project professionals, and managed services teams - provide the winning 'edge', helping you to define, implement and manage solutions that are precisely matched to your requirements and exploit them to your expectations.
Do you need to reduce cost, increase revenues, or improve the customer experience? Contact our team on 0844 871 1122 or use the Contact us form to find out how Contact Centre Solutions can work for you.