Unified communications is transforming how, and where, we work. Once solely the realm of IM and Presence, today UC encompasses more devices and services than ever before, and is changing the shape of workplace collaboration for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
In Maintel’s latest technology podcast, we assess the state of play for UC and explore:
- How can UC play into wider digital transformation strategy?
- As UC widens its parameters, what are the security implications for businesses?
- Does UC have role beyond the back office?
Join Maintel CTO Rufus Grig, alongside experts from Microsoft and Avaya, as we chart the evolution of UC and discuss what this means for today’s business.
- Rufus Grig, Chief Technology and Strategy Officer, Maintel
- Sarah Morgan, Director of Product Management, Mitel
- Ian Komor – Channel Account Manager, Avaya
- Ian Woolner – Partner Development Manager, System Integrators, Microsoft
Click the play button to listen to the podcast.
Want to keep up with the latest and greatest in all things tech? Subscribe to the Maintel Technology Podcast on iTunes!