Maintel's Virtualisation makes it possible for multiple operating systems and applications to run on the same computer at the same time, enabling companies to improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications. Instead of one server being dedicated to one particular application it can now accommodate several virtual machines.
Reducing the requirement for hardware provides cost savings in terms of physical hardware but also in operational costs for power and server provisioning.
By consolidating voice and non-voice applications in a virtualised data centre, organisations can also benefit from improved efficiencies in managing the data centre and only require one business continuity plan for both voice and data.
Key benefits include:
- Reduce the need for physical hardware, reducing cost both for the actual hardware but also for power and cooling, server management and administration
- Enhanced availability and reliability
- Improved scalability and monitoring
- Less servers means less energy consumption and less environmental impact
- Reduced service hours
- Streamlined business continuity planning
Contact our team on 0844 871 1122 or use the Contact us form to discuss your requirements.