Maintel Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
Key policy principles:
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
Our partnership focus:
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders.
- We shall support the development of our external stakeholders through led training courses and using our facilities for all of our business partners to hold seminars and industry meetings.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work.
- We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle.
The Chief Executive is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
This statement represents our general position and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business. The corporate social responsibility policy is accessible via the Intranet and to other interested parties via our website (www.maintel.co.uk) and on request.