JOB TITLE: Service Assurance Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Support Services
Job Purpose Statement:
To deliver a quality initial experience and issue ownership for our in-life customers working across Service Assurance functions. The role will be based in the Aldridge location working a 37.5 hour week shift between Monday and Friday 08:00 to 18:30 on a rotating basis.
The shifts are 08:00 – 16:30, 09:00– 17:30 and 10:00 – 18:30.
Call and email answer within SLA
- 95% of all calls answered within 30 seconds
- Emails answered in a maximum of 2 hours
Ticket logging and classification on Kingfisher
- Ensure the accuracy of all tickets logged to ensure appropriate engineer allocation at the next stage of the process
- Ensure that the tickets have the correct urgency applied based on the business impact of the fault
- Ensure that all information is captured within the ticket
Proactive updates to customers
- If a customer has requested an update ensure that this is delivered back in a timely manner
- If owning a ticket ensure that regular update is provided
Resolution and ownership of tasks
- Completion of low complexity tasks – handset replacements, toner orders, web tasks, cordless handset faults and registrations
- Management of tickets being logged out to 3rd parties and to carrier partners
- Management of tickets needing internal intervention – incident; problem and change
- Preparation and distribution of planned maintenance notifications
Escalation level 1
- Provide an appropriate update to the customer and prepare for handover to your line manager should a level 2 escalation be required
Mobile service requests
- Undertake first line mobile service tasks such as SIM swaps, bolt-ons etc.
- This is an extremely busy role, ability to prioritise multiple tasks and respond under pressure is a must.
- This role requires good working relationships across multiple business areas – establishing these quickly will stand any newcomer to the role in good stead.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Aptitudes
- A self-starter, someone who can work using their own initiative
- An ability to work in a busy environment
- A great communicator over the phone
- Passionate about customer service
- Customer service experience is a must
Awareness of technology / comms / network services
- Experience of working on a busy IT/Comms Service Desk
- An understanding of ITIL would be desirable
To apply, please send your CV to HRTeam@Maintel.co.uk.