JOB TITLE: Provisioning Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Provisioning Team
FUNCTION: Network Services Provisioning
LOCATION: Aldridge or London Office
Job Purpose Statement:
The Provisioning Co-ordinator role sits within the Provisioning Team undertakes the provisioning and ceasing of fixed line voice and data services.
The Provisioning Co-ordinator role will be responsible for processing /fulfilling new orders and requests coming in to the team from end-users, Project Managers & Project Co-ordinators and from the Sales department.
The role is centred on the provision of WLR, SIP, data circuits and Inbound services and involves liaison with internal departments, customers and external providers.
It also involves creating and updating order records via online order portals and internal databases.
The provisioning coordinator is expected to follow approved processes for new provides and ceases at all times and to take ownership of these tasks in coordination with Project Management and Billing.
Administration and document management
- File all electronic information in appropriate locations as per procedures.
- Create and manage orders for fixed lines, bandwidth and porting via online portals with our chosen suppliers.
- Update tracking tools, ensure order information is comprehensive, accurate, and kept up to date.
- Complete and send regular provisions, migration and cease customer updates as necessary
- Management & processing of all received emails and correspondence
- Telephone contact for inbound calls to team both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a professional e-mail and telephone manner and strong communication skills at all times.
- Communicate and feedback on Provisioning order status to Project Managers/Co-ordinators and customers at agreed regular intervals via telephone or e-mail.
- Ensure appropriate responses and actions are filtered down to all parties in a timely manner.
- Escalate any issues where you are unsure of the required action.
- Develop and maintain strong, professional relationships with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Ensure that all written and verbal communication with internal customers is professional and adheres to procedures.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
Third party supplier management
- Accurate placement of orders for voice circuits in a timely manner, via e-mailed paperwork or portals.
- Ensure appropriate responses and actions are filtered to supplier in a timely manner
- Liaise with, assist, update and manage suppliers to affect the fastest possible delivery.
- Multitasking ability and organisational skills are key to this role
- Maximise revenue and margin potential
- Maintaining accurate status reports and records
- Accurate placement of orders to suppliers.
- Timely provision and cancellation of circuit cessations.
- Ensuring that associated end user and carrier charges are also ceased.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Aptitudes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular strong Excel skills and competent database user.
- Ability to think on feet and apply logical common sense to problems.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Ability to work under pressure with at times high workloads
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills (excellent written and spoken English).
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to cope with manual and at times labour intensive administrative processes
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage and manipulate data quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and positive approach to work and the workplace.
Ideal applicants are likely to have at least one of the following;
- Order management experience.
- Experience of provisioning voice services.
- Supplier management experience.
- Service desk / customer service experience
- Service Assurance experience
To apply, please send your CV to HRTeam@Maintel.co.uk.