JOB TITLE: Credit Controller
DEPARTMENT: Finance and Admin
Role Overview & Purpose
Daily cash collection to keep debtor days within targets set.
- Maintain Debtor days to stay within targets set
- Daily update and maintenance of the debtor program
- Process credit applications
- Send monthly statements and any overdue account letters
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Control any legal action
- Ensuring customer invoices are paid on time and within terms.
- Sorting out of query invoices liaising with the sales team, project management and customer to resolve issue in order to release payments
- Communication skills internally and externally, to remain calm in difficult and sometimes challenging situations
- Manager : Daily contact if and when appropriate to help with any unresolved queries or difficulties with customer accounts (also covered in the weekly cash meeting). Any training required for the purpose of the job, any personal issues.
- Subordinates: N/A
- Other Company employees: Ongoing help and support with each other within the team and the accounts department. SSD, Sales and the project team as and when to help resolve any queries preventing invoices clearing for payment.
- Customers – Daily – to collect cash and resolve queries
- Other external contacts – As applicable
- Monthly cash targets, set on a monthly basis
- Quarterly team target
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@Maintel.co.uk.